By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii JRPG - Arc Rise Fantasia (Image Epoch x Marvelous), ToS script writ

ctk495 said:
Cool I can't believe I skip this thread anyways I wonder if from now on there will be thousands of Jrpgs on the wii as what happend on the ds?

It better, and alot of them better be TBRPGs, and not all ARPGs.

Around the Network

I hope it is turnbased when I looked at that screen it looks like games as FF tactics.. (Always hated those games).

great another rpg for wii, there is hardly any rpg on wii now but i think soon we will get so many it will be hard to choose which one to get

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
great another rpg for wii, there is hardly any rpg on wii now but i think soon we will get so many it will be hard to choose which one to get

Like with the ds?  I can't choose which to get. There are about 6 of them I'm getting for the ds summer alone. Then I am going to get a whole bunch more after summer like the dragon quest remakes and Dragon Quest IX. There are many that don't even have confirmed release dates that I want.

Sounds like a must buy... Awesome! ^^

Around the Network

This game will take off if the japanese audience will bite Tales of Symphonia 2. I hope so, Wii needs more games like these

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Lol looking back at some of the posts I just made in this thread tells me my new tag fits nicely.

Smeags said:
Heh, no wonder the characters looked familiar, the character designer (Kenichi Yoshida) also worked on Eureka 7.

That's why it looked so familiar!!  The first thing I noticed was how that girl up front looks like Ray with Eureka-style clothing, and the girl in the back had Anemone style hair.  Glad I'm not crazy and there was, in fact, a reason for the similarity.

sc94597 said:
Cougarman said:

Like with the ds?  I can't choose which to get. There are about 6 of them I'm getting for the ds summer alone. Then I am going to get a whole bunch more after summer like the dragon quest remakes and Dragon Quest IX. There are many that don't even have confirmed release dates that I want.

yeah something like the ds, i currently have 11 rpg's on my ds i dont know which one to waste my time with

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
I hope it is turnbased when I looked at that screen it looks like games as FF tactics.. (Always hated those games).

The screen at 1UP? Lol, that's Luminous Arc (DS) :P

=p  Woeps;.