By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Question to PS3/360 owners about RE5 controller preference

OMG, some of you really dont understand that everyone has a opinion. If someone prefers to use a controller rather than a wii mote you start to bash him. Nice, really mature, and btw i have played lots of wii and have to say i also prefer the analog stick for RE4.

Around the Network
Phasma said:
OMG, some of you really dont understand that everyone has a opinion. If someone prefers to use a controller rather than a wii mote you start to bash him. Nice, really mature, and btw i have played lots of wii and have to say i also prefer the analog stick for RE4.

Who bashed anyone for their opinions here? Care to elaborate?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

For those of you guys who have been on the internet during the ps2,xbox,GC days did xbox,and GC owners do the same that ps360 owners are doing now with the wii?

^that doesnt make it any less wrong,

DMeisterJ said:
sc94597 said:

This thread is filled with people downplaying the wii's control advantage and then not explaining why dual analog is better.(like I said they would) At least Squillium and Akuma both gave reasons why they don't like the controls. Even if I do disagree.

I didn't give a reason why I didn't like it?

Anyhoo, like I said, I plan on buying RE4: Wii, so we'll see if it changes then, but I did work with the Dual Analog sticks on the PS2 and on the GC, and maintained 95 percent accuracy.

Well you just said that things that are working shouldn't be fixed That wasn't really a reason rather than an excuse. ANyway I hope you see how much MORE accurate the wii mote and nunchuck is in the game.

Around the Network

I played the hell out of RE4 on the Gamecube. It was awesome. I bought the Wii Edition, and I was in awe at how much more fun the game was. I played through it two more times!! I'm getting the 360 version of RE5, but the Wii set up is better, without a doubt.

^only twice..i got thru half a dozen before the game finally wore of the fun.........the Chicago typewriter is still the funnest gun i have ever used in any game...knee cap head explode...repeat

mesoteto said:
^only twice..i got thru half a dozen before the game finally wore of the fun.........the Chicago typewriter is still the funnest gun i have ever used in any game...knee cap head explode...repeat

I worked 84 hours in the past 7 days, and I have a ton of 5 star games I haven't even finished the tutorial on. The Wii-mote made me re-play a game I already played through, twice! No bigger compliment I can give, than that!!

^that sir is a great response, i tip my hat to you

The Wii-Mote doesn't really do it for me to be honest , I couldn't care too much about a control scheme unless it limited me in any multiplayer mode there may be.