By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Portable 360.

seen similar stuff before, you can probably find PS3Wii ones as well if you look hard enough, not really new to me, i had a similar thing for my PS1 (it was like a briefcase with a car powerd screen on one half and connections and bay for PS1 in the other)

Around the Network

great feat!!! MS turned a PC into a console and these guys turned a 360 into a PC....

This thing is totally useless.... and as noted above the keyboard is useless, there is the msn addon....

add to this that the controler has to be carried outside the briefcase.... completely defeats any purpose this thing could have had.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Is it possible to make it more portable than that? cuz man that is big. Im no engineer or electrician (or w/e is needed to do something like this) but I think that it is possible to make it atleast smaller than that. It looks like an actual 360 is in there.

Q_A_X said:
mrstickball said:
Wale, your getting a 1 day ban for constant trolling of the X360 forums. Start posting constructive comments rather than reasonless bashing.

Why? He is just stating a fact. The 360 does scratch discs when moved around, as does it get very hot when enclosed. He did nothing wrong.

Any console will scratch your discs if you move it around while they are spinning due to a little thing called inertia.  This is not a problem unique to the 360.

Q_A_X said:
mrstickball said:
Wale, your getting a 1 day ban for constant trolling of the X360 forums. Start posting constructive comments rather than reasonless bashing.

Why? He is just stating a fact. The 360 does scratch discs when moved around, as does it get very hot when enclosed. He did nothing wrong.

Um... wrong. Though it may happen to a number of 360's, stating that the 360 DOES scratch discs when moved around implies that all 360's do this, and mine had been moved around the house several times (before it RROD and was sold) and all my game discs are in the same condition as the day I opened the case, unless you were talking about moving while playing (which begs the question why you would try that with a regular 360 to begin with), but if that's the case, then De85 is correct, the 360 doesn't have blades that activate and cut the disc when it senses you moved it, it's inertia (year 9 science ftw!).

Around the Network

RROD

ceaser92 said:
RROD

oh, come on mods.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Wait, the keyboard doesn't do anything? Aww...pretty nice mod though...

good job mrstickball