By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Too human preview (gameplanet)

Gameplanet recently had the opportunity to play Too Human, the Xbox 360-exclusive third-person action RPG currently in development at Silicon Knights.

The concept of Too Human has a lot of potential, but will they be able to pull it off? After playing the preview build, Gameplanet's writer is convinced they can.

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/xbox-360/previews/131909.Too-Human/

*i found the article very interesting*

Around the Network

yeap... I hope I have the same taste than the guy who wrote that article... that looks bad ass... if it's like a diablo pumped up with some good action... that's going to be awesome for me....

Fingers Xed that this game gets an 85%+ rating.

It would be awesome to have another quality game to recomend to people who want to buy an Xbox360/looking for new games to play!

Fingers double Xed that this games Coop is really good, it could move a few systems that way if its simple to play with awesome Coop.

Tease.

and i'm confident because MS has been getting awesome new exclu IPs so far... I don't see why the tendency would change... for once we can say they know what they are doing.... anyway it's not new, even before XB MS was rather good with video games... they have some of the most famous IPs in their category... flight sim, age of empire, the madness collection etc...

I have said it before and I will say it again, the game will be great.

Around the Network

I will mark this thread for future reference if needed.The game does look like my type of game though.

Action RPG. Diablo like loot, Norse Mythology, Crazy Action, Amazing Graphics, Freya (hottest woman character in gaming history!!!)
How could this game fail???

endimion said:
and i'm confident because MS has been getting awesome new exclu IPs so far... I don't see why the tendency would change... for once we can say they know what they are doing.... anyway it's not new, even before XB MS was rather good with video games... they have some of the most famous IPs in their category... flight sim, age of empire, the madness collection etc...

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=30626

what was that?

Because Operation Darkness was hyped as much as Haze?

OT: Too Human was a day one purchase for me since a year ago, and I cant wait for August. Whether it will be as addictive as Diablo remains to be seen but after seeing all the polish and the apparent depth in the story and characterisation options, Im sure it will be a good game. I just hope they keep quests, enemies, levels fresh and not a grinding nightmare.

EaglesEye379 said:
Because Operation Darkness was hyped as much as Haze?

OT: Too Human was a day one purchase for me since a year ago, and I cant wait for August. Whether it will be as addictive as Diablo remains to be seen but after seeing all the polish and the apparent depth in the story and characterisation options, Im sure it will be a good game. I just hope they keep quests, enemies, levels fresh and not a grinding nightmare.

Did anyone say it was?