By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft gives in to pleas from Yahoo Shareholders and restarts talks

JaggedSac said:
^^Really...Marathon, Oni, Myth? Marathon was the Mac's Doom. Myth was friggen bad ass(and bloody) and Oni was a pretty good third person mix of shooting and hand to hand. Then they made Halo.

Marathon I really need to get....Have they relased it on the marketplace?

Former something....

Around the Network

Whoever says Bungie aren't innovative need a lesson in games history...

Yahoo is dieing, who would want to touch that.

One advantage of owning a massive search engine is all the search statistics you gain. You can see what people are searching, how popular things are etc. Knowledge is power and search engines provide the host companies with a hell of a lot of it. It would be very beneficial to microsoft for that reasons, plus they'd get a rather large chunk of the search engine market and all the advertising revenue that entails.

they could buy so much more usful things... *capcom* cough cough

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Microsoft didn't give in to anything.

Apparently it was all a ploy to bring the negotiating price down.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Microsoft didn't give in to anything.

Apparently it was all a ploy to bring the negotiating price down.

Dont ruin the illusion If people know that, it does away with their advantage.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur