By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any Wii games you want to see on PS360?

None. NMH could be the most interesting game, but with those graphics... no way I would be playing it on 360.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
theRepublic said:

I'm not really sure what you're talking about, since the complaining I've been hearing about short games has come from gamers on the HD consoles.

I guess most Wii owners are generally ok with the "shorter" length of their games.  Personally, i just expect more out of my 360 games than my wii ones.

Um you do realize that Smg is about 30hrs long, LOZ:Tp is about 50-70hrs long depending on if you do all mini quests or not, Mp3 is about 20-25hrs long, Zack & Wiki I would say I spent 20hrs on. Alot longer than the high profile 360 or ps3 games. I would say the only game on hd consoles that is above all of these is Oblivion and that is a pc port.

Kurakasa said:
None. NMH could be the most interesting game, but with those graphics... no way I would be playing it on 360.

Well on the 360 wouldn't it have better graphics? Also why do people condemn games if they ahve bad graphics?

sc94597 said:
Kurakasa said:

Well on the 360 wouldn't it have better graphics? Also why do people condemn games if they ahve bad graphics?

Could be, but the question was "any wii games you want to see on ps360". It would not be a wii game if it had 360 graphics. :) I just like when games don't hurt my eyes.

No More Heroes. In fact, I said I wanted it in HD when I played it months ago. The Wiimote added nothing but one of those pointless shaking movements to "simulate" a sword swing for special moves. The game is brilliant, though, and despite being rather ugly (especially in the open world), it is the best game of its type released in a long time (since GoW2 at least). Great boss battles. Best boss battles this gen! yeah, I said it...

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

Um you do realize that Smg is about 30hrs long, LOZ:Tp is about 50-70hrs long depending on if you do all mini quests or not, Mp3 is about 20-25hrs long, Zack & Wiki I would say I spent 20hrs on. Alot longer than the high profile 360 or ps3 games. I would say the only game on hd consoles that is above all of these is Oblivion and that is a pc port.

i own 3 of those games you mentioned and i am aware of their lengths.  

zelda is just a gc port and if you havent played any longer games, you arent playing the right games.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Lol at people saying Wii games are short... And also to the guy with the stupid assumption that graphics wouldn't be improved with a port.

Relevant discussion is definitely not a strong point with some.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Mario Kart might be ok, if they did a massive overhaul of the entire game. But Mario Kart as it stands right now is the exact same game i played on every other Nintendo system.

The same can be said for the wii Harvest Moon game, its just the exact same thing each gen.

AC might be pretty cool, but it would need a 360/PS3 makeover. I just don't feel Nintendo has it in them to make it a must have game for me the way they will make it on the wii.

And SMG would be a rental if they made a better version on the HD systems.

I would like to see a special Wii-Fit "Train your thumbs" Edition for PS360. This would rule.

Griffin said:
Mario Kart might be ok, if they did a massive overhaul of the entire game. But Mario Kart as it stands right now is the exact same game i played on every other Nintendo system.

The same can be said for the wii Harvest Moon game, its just the exact same thing each gen.

AC might be pretty cool, but it would need a 360/PS3 makeover. I just don't feel Nintendo has it in them to make it a must have game for me the way they will make it on the wii.

And SMG would be a rental if they made a better version on the HD systems.

What's the matter? Not enough "achievements" in the Wii games? Lol.

Though I think the more worrisome problem for you is the lack of games with guns on the Wii.