By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN reviews Operation Darkness...

Graphics
The game technically does have graphics.

lol

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network

Hahaha! Watch some trailers for this game! It looks hilarious! I'll get this when it hits the bargain bin. Which will be about next week :D

the IGN reviewer sucks though..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

JaggedSac said:
LOL, I saw a review of this game on G4 like a month ago. They said it was shit then too.

lol, this news is like.... 2 months old.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I was REALLY interested but it had two FATAL flaws

1) The Camera sucked... badly. A semi fixed camera would of worked better believe it or not.

2) There was no "Move after shoot". Meaning that if you go out and attack... you get cut to pieces... and the whole thing boils down to a waiting game.

If they would of fixed those two issues it would of been good.

Around the Network
Neos said:
the IGN reviewer sucks though..

I know, what a poo poo head, why would IGN let a big meanie review it. ='(

masterb8tr said:
if i am not mistaken starcraft + others listet this as a jrpg killer to show the dominance of the 360. Sad, sad, sad

You are quite mistaken.

My JRPG "killer" list doesn't actually exist.

My list of awesome Xbox 360 JRPG's out or reasonable expected in the next year looks like this:

-Lost Odyssey

-Blue Dragon

-Eternal Sonata

-Infinite Undiscovery

-Tales of Vesperia

-Star Ocean 4

And thats just the exclusives.

My list of PS3 exclusive JRPG's (of any description, awesome or otherwise) out or expected in the next year goes like this:

-White Knight Story

Now feel free to apologise for you're mistake

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Worse than Haze? Confirmed.

damn starcraft, thats a pretty nice jrpg list for the ps3 you got there

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies