By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit weight loss experiment - the results are in

6.23.2008 Wii Fit weight loss experiment - the results are in Many people have publicised their weight loss progress with Wii Fit, but we only covered WiiNintendo's on Balance Board Blog, since it was the same guy made famous by the original Wii Sports experiment. After six weeks the results are in, and Philadelphia’s Mickey DeLorenzo managed to lose an impressive 15 lbs:
Wii Fit Experiment - Before and After from WiiNintendo.net on Vimeo. http://www.balanceboardblog.com/2008/06/wii-fit-weight-loss-experiment-results.html

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Does any one know how much 15lbs is in Kilos?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

vaio said:
Does any one know how much 15lbs is in Kilos?

2.2 pounds per kilogram ... between 6.5 and 7.0 Kilos

It think it is 2.2 pounds per kilo so just under 7 kilos.

Wow lol funny video. As by the video it also curse eyesight notice how after losing weight he doesnt need the glasses anymore.

"Like you know"

Around the Network

6.8 kilos, good number although you can tell that the before side is a bit stretched cause the guy couldn't have grown that much at his age, unless Wii Fit corrected his posture so he looks a bit taller...

Thanks guys, thats not bad for Wiifit exercise.

On the screen where he has lost his weight it looks like he has grown taller, probably the angle of the camera but I found it funny.

lightbleeder said:
6.8 kilos, good number although you can tell that the before side is a bit stretched cause the guy couldn't have grown that much at his age, unless Wii Fit corrected his posture so he looks a bit taller...

Yeah look at his neck from the side its more upright now...

Former something....

Wii fit gives you a tan too?

I still think it's a bit stretched on the before side, the hall looks wider on it..