By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - EGM: New Killer Instinct on the way to 360?

Rare themselves hinted at KI3 in their Christmas card greeting.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

wow..more exclusives, this is getting interesting!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

OH MAN, this is gonna be big, im pretty sure a friend of mine would buy a 360 just for this

JAGO witht he killer komeback!!!!!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

COOOOOOOOOOOOOMBO BREAKER

I loved the old KI games. Those games were some of the best 2D fighters during their time. Hopefully the games will be good, I might actually think about buying this game.

Around the Network

big??? Is this carrying a high sequel number next to a game's name is automatically translate into a big release game a new trend now??

the first KI was fun to play with its killer combo systems but afterward its going down hill since.

Loved KI 1 and 2. Nice to see the series coming back to life. Hope they put out an arcade version too.

OMG i might have to get a 360 fer this :/ my SNES got run down fer KI
If they keep it fundamental it will be my first fighting game fer this gen.... maybie MK vs DS (not sure yet)

I wonder how well it will sell. KI has been gone a long time. And there is no guarantee that those who played the original are still playing games or playing them on the 360.

In other words, the game will need to stand on its own to be successful. And that has been a bit rare for Rare lately.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

weezy said:
JAGO witht he killer komeback!!!!!!

Hell yeah!  Jago was the man!

Hopefully Rare will pull this off.  KI was one of my favorite fighting game franchises.