By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does any big rpg fan not own a 360?

blazinhead89 said:
MrBubbles said:
The Japanese

lol xD

Around the Network
shio said:

(...)No 360 RPG (or any console RPG this gen) is as great as The Witcher, Mask of the Betrayer or World of Warcraft.(...)

hmmm, don't know if you are aware, but in September, there will be a new edition of witcher. Fixed bugs, rearranged equipment screen, better battle system and characters animation, and engine optimization.
For those who already have that game, there will be free downloads.

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I like RPGs, but i don't own a 360. But since i own a DS i'm good, although that tales of vesperia game looks pretty cool.

I love RPGs and I don't own a 360(anymore); my warrenty didn't cover what kind of failure mine had so I was out of luck. I also will not buy another failure box unless a game I really want to play comes out on it.

I love RPGs.I dont have a 360.

I dont consider the 360 has too many good RPGs right now.It doesnt have a single AAA RPG for instance.Most of its RPGS are 75-85 things at best.

I will stick to the PS3 ,it is making me wait a lot but at the end it will have the best.While I wait I have purchased some PS2 RPG that I can play in my 60Gb machine such as FFX,FFXII ,Dragon Quest VIII,Star Ocean Till the End of Time,etc ...and Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core for the PSP of course.

For the haters ,just a reminder.You cant say FFXIII wont be the best RPG this generation just the same as we cant afirm the contrary.

Around the Network

I like RPG's a lot, but I will never buy a 360, or any console made by Microsoft for that matter.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Gobias said:
I like RPG's a lot, but I will never buy a 360, or any console made by Microsoft for that matter.

Wise decision.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Radziel said:
shio said:

(...)No 360 RPG (or any console RPG this gen) is as great as The Witcher, Mask of the Betrayer or World of Warcraft.(...)

hmmm, don't know if you are aware, but in September, there will be a new edition of witcher. Fixed bugs, rearranged equipment screen, better battle system and characters animation, and engine optimization.
For those who already have that game, there will be free downloads.

I know, and I will buy it, the so called Enhanced Edition. It also will have 5 extra hours of new quests, 5000 re-arranged dialogue voice-overs, and an extra CD with the musics.

dont have a xb nor a xb360. Might get one in due time, Id need a much larger price drop

I like RPG's a lot, but don't have a 360.

I do have both a DS and a PSP though, which more than do it for me for RPG's.
(not too concerned on Wii or PS3 RPG's either...)