By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo3 Awesome Community Screenshots

Here are some shots taken in-game from Halo 3 and uploaded directly to Bungie.net:

Those last three are mine. I love to go to the replay of a game and just look for cool shots. The great lighting in this game is even more obvious in the replays. The first shot was done using Forge to create the wings in a manner that I am not familiar with, but it is pretty awesome. Enjoy.

Around the Network

Those screen shots are sweet. I've made a few and use them as my background on my laptop.

Beautiful...

I wish other console games implemented this feature, I wouldve loved to get pics of headshots in CoD4 MP.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Bungie did a fantastic job with the implementation of the whole replay system and fileshare system. The logistics of how they implemented the replays is insane.  It is not a video file, but a collection of all the controller inputs across the game's time.

Take a screenshot, it is uploaded to Bungie, you can put it on fileshare for other people to browse, you can send it to people. The only complaint is that they have to be viewed in Halo 3. Perhaps a way to convert to a video file if you wanted one could have been implemented.

Around the Network

yeah as always bungie does their job when it comes to new ideas or implementing features.... we can say what ever we want about the FPS itself... they are still awesome at what they do compare to a lot of other that are just upgrading what they already have

I don't even know how the first one was done. With Brute Shots?

I wish the game actually looked like this.

Yeah, somehow in forge you can place an item and quit and when you go back it will still be suspended in air. Those are brute shots and other things as well. And the game does actually look like that. Those are in game.

Man, I want to play Halo 3 now... I'm still a bit pissed off that custom games aren't listed, but it was still a pretty fun game. Going into theater mode to watch deaths was great.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List