By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rock Band 2 (idea) wouldn't it be cool

Rock Band 2 is coming out first, I believe.

Anyway, the feature I want most if the option to export tracks from Rock Band 1 to my hard drive in order to play them in Rock Band 2. I am pretty sure the DLC will work with both games since World Tour is going to do that with World Tour and GH3...I don't suppose they'll be adding drums and vocals to those, though...

Around the Network

^ didn't know that... that is smart (and most likely necessary)

If perferring the PS3 over the 360 makes me a fanboy.. I guess I am guilty..

List of 360 Games I would like to have: Alan Wake

List of PS3 Games I would like to have: LBP, FFXIII(if it ever comes), R2(maybe)

List of Wii Games I would like to have: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (It's not an exclusive but it would be awesome)

I'm hoping third party drums and guitars come out that work with both games, that way I can just buy the freaking games. I want to choose from all of the DLC.

yea

List of PS3 Games I would like to have: LBP, FFXIII(if it ever comes), R2(maybe)

List of Wii Games I would like to have: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (It's not an exclusive but it would be awesome)

My former post has been edited to include reasons.

Around the Network
L.C.E.C. said:
My former post has been edited to include reasons.

Sorry, but your reasons suck. Wait to see if RB2 supports DLC, because right now neither game does on Wii. It's a cool idea and one that would promote DLC.

For one your reasons don't matter because it would be an option, not a necessity... So most of your points would invalid... The Wii thing isn't valid because the game isn't out yet and they could easily add the option...

Online play being weird? How exactly? You already can't play with people that don't have the DLC you want to play.. It would be no different.