By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Damn you, Agility Orb!

im about to start executing the other orbs unless you stop hiding....

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

You're actually taking the time to find all of those things?

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

^^You have to, it's in the eula.

I went and got some maps for the orbs. Before I started my new save file I had about 100+ hidden and 300+ agility that I found myself.

Now I have all 300 hidden but I'm in one last corner of the Shai Gen region with only about 20 more agility orbs to find. There's a courtyard infront of the main Shai Gen skyscraper with a few that are so hard to find, the maps don't make it clear heh.

I have a bad feeling that when I finish the map, I may have one left that I haven't gotten! If that happens I WILL cry!

I thought about getting a map with all the locations but I only had like 5 left and did not want to go to 295 locations that I had already been to. That hum is still in my dreams.

Around the Network

i have about 80 Hidden left, but i havent specifically gone searching for them yet. Just one agility orb though. i wish there was something that would show you how many orbs are left on a particular island.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Mistershine said:
^^You have to, it's in the eula.

Come on! End User Liscense Agreements kinda skirt the law as it is!

Make sure that you download the free DLC for Crackdown...It does make them easier to find.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

It does? What DLC is that again?

one of the free ones makes them hum louder.