By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game series you used to enjoy, until their was a bad sequel

disolitude said:
Viper1 said:
Top Gear
Turok
Casltevania (console only)
Contra (console only)
Street Fighter (yeah, you heard me)

Crazyness... STF3 is the best one and ALpha is great too. Marvel VS Capcom is great...which one ruied it for you?

only thing he can say is EX, but that's not in the main series, so it actually can't ruin the series..

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
Ajax said:
I vote for Breath of Fire.. what the hell happened with BoF V?......

I'd say it began with 4. The three games had basically the same world. Myria, Dragon clan, etc, they were established. Granted 3 made myria seem more good than one did but still, she is the same goddess. Then four came along and threw all of that out of the window. IMO they should have stuck with the same world since that is the direction the series had been going.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

In defense of Spyro and Crash, both of these only began to suck after they were sold by Insomniac and Naughty Dog.

Insomniac and Naughty Dog don't make bad games, and I enjoyed all the Crash and Spyro games for PS1 included CTR.

For those of you who discovered Crash in his second or third game for PS1, you should find and play the first one; it is hard!!!! I beat the game finding all but one crate that even with a hint from online I still could not manage to find (you had to find all crates in a level without dying once to get a gem for that level; hard, hard, HAARRRDDDD!!!)

Spyro and Turok, man i used to the the 64/ps1 versions of these games, but it all fell apart :(

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Sonic Adventures is actually a great game I think..

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

Turok for me.

Mortal Kombat anyone???

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

FF7 was great. after that it went downhill. As mentioned 9 saved it but its lowest point was FF12.(what a poor game). Concerned for 13.

Spyro until A Hero's Tail. Enter the Dragonfly was tolerable, but Hero's Tail just killed it for me.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

master of orion 3 ruined a once proud turn based dynasty that was the equal to the likes of civilisation.

Super mario, main series. Loved the first one as a kid.