By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I fail to understand Wii Fit

And the OP didn't post again when asked which was the Wal-Mart he was talking about.

Concern trolls and too few posts to think the contrary.

If he tells us which is the WM he's talking about, then I'll consider myself pwned. Until then... he is a concern troll.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Well I guess I have learned the valuable lesson of not asking a question about a Wii title... jesus....

I say I don't understand, I say I would play it if I knew someone who had it.. I say I don't own a Wii... I say I want to know what the big deal is...

Instead I get flamed because it has sold sooo much and how I must be stupid for not understanding.. I get flamed because where I happen to live you can find them.. People bitch about not being able to find them online for less than $170 an they are all sold out So I checked eBay and saw about 30 top auctions under 15 minutes in the $110-125 range... Call my Wal-Mart it's in Nitro, WV... (304) 769-0100

I haven't called in an advance, so I have no idea the answer... but I'm sure someone will "let you all know"

Once again, never denied it's success, never bad mouthed the title or the system. I have not seen one post here that gave any answer to my question.

If perferring the PS3 over the 360 makes me a fanboy.. I guess I am guilty..

List of 360 Games I would like to have: Alan Wake

List of PS3 Games I would like to have: LBP, FFXIII(if it ever comes), R2(maybe)

List of Wii Games I would like to have: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (It's not an exclusive but it would be awesome)

And real quick, even if it hasn't sold here it doesn't take anything away from what it has done on a mass level, nor was I trying to make it that way.. I wanted to know what it was like because nobody I know has it. Period.

List of PS3 Games I would like to have: LBP, FFXIII(if it ever comes), R2(maybe)

List of Wii Games I would like to have: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (It's not an exclusive but it would be awesome)

Suspense304 said:

People bitch about not being able to find them online for less than $170 an they are all sold out So I checked eBay and saw about 30 top auctions under 15 minutes in the $110-125 range... Call my Wal-Mart it's in Nitro, WV... (304) 769-0100

That's your mistake. Check COMPLETED LISTINGS.

I did and still nothing that high.... maybe I'm blind? The only ones I see that are high are the ones that come with a Wii, and Wii Fit and other things.. not by itself

(I have found a few at $170, but I also saw one that sold for $100)

Around the Network

And I truthfully think my mistake was not being more specific with my comments of it being a big seller and not directing my thoughts to my area instead of the obvious WW numbers

My Mom does aerobics btw and LOVES THE WII with a passion and doesn't have this... So I promise it's my area

sc94597 said:
leo-j said:
Username2324 said:
It only sells because it has "Wii" in the title.

I agree its only a matter of time until " Wii Barbie online GOTY edition"

is released, its going to sell hundreds of copies.

Of course, because having an 80% average on gamerankings (means the game is ABOVE Average) doesn't help at all.

Listen, we all know you're a Wii fan so you can't see it. But if it was EA's Fit it wouldn't have sold nearly as much. But since it's Nintendo, it's going to sell. Look at the Wii's top 20 selling games, 15 of them are from Nintendo, coincedence?

Suspense304 said:

I did and still nothing that high.... maybe I'm blind? The only ones I see that are high are the ones that come with a Wii, and Wii Fit and other things.. not by itself

(I have found a few at $170, but I also saw one that sold for $100)

You're blind. Since you're blind I won't accuse you of flat out lying.

The one that sold for $100 was missing the box, disc case and instructions.

1 2 3 4 5

No, the one that sold for $100 that I was talking about charged $49.99 shipping...

So yea I guess so... Thanks for the links. I really didn't see those