By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Platinum PS3 Game Lineup for Europe

Despite the yellow trim, which is frankly awful imo, this announcement makes me happy in my pants (thats where I keep my wallet in case you were wondering).

I think the platinum concept is brilliant, it can also boost the sales of a good title when the sales of the original version start to lag a bit.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
ElderScrollsFan said:
hanafuda said:
ElderScrollsFan said:
im in england, all those games are out here all for 59£

Yeah, well, this is a budget line..

PS Tasteless avatar, but have to confess it made me laugh.

so you know who is my avatar? guess

I've seen pictures of this man, and people mention how "horrible" he is, but I have no idea who he is or what he's done.

OT: I don't get why SCEA has been putting this off for so long. Resistance has been out in NA for 5 months longer than it has in the EU, and they haven't even announced, let alone put into action, a budget line of games yet.

Isn't that the guy who murdered and ate babies? Or am I thinking of someone else?

OT and to answer your 2nd comment, that is the only reason Resistance is not in my collection yet.

i thought he was the guy who kept his daughter in the basement and had several kids with her.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

hes the guy from austria who imprisoned his daughter in a hidden chamber for 19 years, now hes discuised as snake!

ElderScrollsFan said:
im in england, all those games are out here all for 59£

Are you jokin? I live in England and their rrp is £49 but becuase theyve been out so llong theyre about £30 or less now.

OT: I think that the platinum range is an excellent idea and they hace chosen some of the best exclusive titles aswell. Maye this will be the shot in the arm to get resistance past 3 mill and uncharted past 2mill?

Around the Network

not were i go they are £59

well then you are getting done £59 !!! that is a rip off were did u go, coz even the high street reatilers dont charge that!

ElderScrollsFan said:
hes the guy from austria who imprisoned his daughter in a hidden chamber for 19 years, now hes discuised as snake!

That's...disturbing.

ElderScrollsFan said:
not were i go they are £59

Where are you?

It's about time the Platinum range came out. I would have liked Folklore to be included but Ratchet and Clank might be a good buy. Hopefulyl they will be priced accoringly against previous Platinum lines at £20.

@MANUELF

Usual conditions I think are released for a certain amoutn of time (year or more but FFXII only took about 6 months but that was at the end of PS2 life cycle) and sold a certain amount.

Hmm, pie.

wow,thats gonna boost more few software