By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSTriple Rules!!!

haha the famous chad....we meet again, this time my logic will over power youre silly fanboyism and the PS3 will regain its reputation it has lost by you supporting it....althought secreatly you dont have a ps3 b/c you poor and have a wii

Around the Network
xstonexcold316x said:
haha the famous chad....we meet again, this time my logic will over power youre silly fanboyism and the PS3 will regain its reputation it has lost by you supporting it....althought secreatly you dont have a ps3 b/c you poor and have a wii

We meet again?? you know tis guy, PS, I seen the videos on youtube from a post here a while back, I think they are funny, It is just a guy pretending to be someone he isnt, It is hilarious, alhtough I dont care for the comments on multiple platform owners

Gballzack said:
Lol, what made him famous, trolling internet forums or something grander? Or is he just a local of this site?

I would say enjoy, but it really is quite pathetic.

dpmnymkrprez said:
xstonexcold316x said:

We meet again?? you know tis guy, PS, I seen the videos on youtube from a post here a while back, I think they are funny, It is just a guy pretending to be someone he isnt, It is hilarious, alhtough I dont care for the comments on multiple platform owners

yeah i no him hes a real fag i hate him and his fake fanboyism......plus he acts like hes a real cerleberty which is freaking annoying but he doesn't talk like that in real life

xstonexcold316x said:
dpmnymkrprez said:
xstonexcold316x said:

yeah i no him hes a real fag i hate him and his fake fanboyism......plus he acts like hes a real cerleberty which is freaking annoying but he doesn't talk like that in real life

Does he live in your home town?? If you met him i am sorry, One thing I noticed on his video is that he was making fun of Zelda with sound effects, my question is this, if he hates it , why would he play it. I think he has a wii!

Around the Network

Gears of War, more like Tears of War

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Well I guess I'll lock it since no one did.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e