By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which has a better game line up for 2008 xbox360 or ps3

nothing on the ps3 even catches my interest

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

^^Agreed

I can't speak for the 360, but the ps3 has these notable games hitting the system this year:

MGS4
LittleBigPlanet
Resistance 2
Tekken 6
Socom: Confrontation

As well as some smaller titles like Valkyria Chronicles, Siren: Blood Curse, etc.

MGS4 and LBP are enough for me.  Both are GotY contenders, imo, and LBP looks like it could be my favorite game since OoT.

360 simply because of all the RPG's...Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, The Last Remnant (timed exclusive), Infinite Undiscovery, Fable II...

Next year, PS3 because of Final Fantasy XIII which is better than all the other ps3 and 360 exclusives combined :)

Lol, I only like the jrpg's...although, God of War III is a must have in 09' hopefully.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

PS3=LBP and T6.

360=jRPGS.

I don't know. :/

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network
DragonLord said:
360 because of the RPG's...Tales of Vesperia, The Last Remnant (timed exclusive), Infinite Undiscovery, Fable II...

Next year, PS3 because of Final Fantasy XIII which is better than all the other ps3 and 360 exclusives combined :)

The Last Remnant is set for "Winter 2008".  Winter doesn't even start until December.  I don't think it will make it out this year.

Sega Saturn! Cause I bet you never played all the classics that saturn has to offer. If you haven't, they easily destory anything PS3 or 360 will have this year :)

I never liked Saturn.

PS1>Saturn IMHO.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

The 360 has more games that I'm looking forward to.

makingmusic476 said:
DragonLord said:
360 because of the RPG's...Tales of Vesperia, The Last Remnant (timed exclusive), Infinite Undiscovery, Fable II...

The Last Remnant is set for "Winter 2008". Winter doesn't even start until December. I don't think it will make it out this year.

Yeah, it might not make it out this year.  I just like RPG's though and the ps3 doesn't really have any this year unless you count SRPG's.  (Unless White Knight Chronicles makes it out) **crosses fingers, but knows it won't**

PS3 should have a lot of good RPG's next year though...plus God of War and Team ICO project which I'll like.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450