By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - June 23rd, 2008, I'll be reviving Real Talk.

Snake612 said:
@elgefe02, what the hell are you talking about. Real Talk is my show. Thats no original idea from ghostofrubangb, he just stole it from me and i won't allow it. btw, just to remind you, this is my idea and real talk is not be revived because it was never cancelled. i just posted that to get attention. Tune in real talk with snake612 not ghostofrubangb.

Show me a patent.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

LOL.........I'm lovin' this.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

For the record, I am still doing my own Real Talk.  I am trying to be friendly about this however and I'm trying to help Snake612 with his logo.  He didn't like my first submission but he's given me some good feedback so I'm working on my 2nd one for him today.  Feel free to give either of us any help or advice.  This is going to be awesome.

ItsaMii said:
Could you add "Chrono Cross is the worst piece of shit ever made" to the topics?

HELL YES.  In fact, if you'd like to write up a little something about it and send it to me in a PM, I'll totally let you co-host that section if you want.

twesterm said:
I'm sorry, but you should spend less time talking about talking about games and more times talking about games.

Hahaha, a couple days ago I said to him "Here's a hint: don't talk about talking about games. Just talk about games."

Esmoreit said:
Snake612 said:
@elgefe02, what the hell are you talking about. Real Talk is my show. Thats no original idea from ghostofrubangb, he just stole it from me and i won't allow it. btw, just to remind you, this is my idea and real talk is not be revived because it was never cancelled. i just posted that to get attention. Tune in real talk with snake612 not ghostofrubangb.

Show me a patent.

I think he needs a trademark, not a patent.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

This is gonna to be great. You vgchartz users decide which show to watch. Ghostofrubangb, good luck on your show and that logo you gave to me use it for your own show. I found a logo already. I heard you want to do the show on podcast. I was wondering if you need any help on it.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

at first i thought you weren't going to do this but i guess this show can be a spinoff

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Go Rubang GO....

If you need my help to translate your show to Spanish, or anything just let me know Rubang...
I know your show is going to be the best

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989