By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - June 23rd, 2008, I'll be reviving Real Talk.

If this relaunch is a huge success, maybe we'll turn it into a podcast, ahahhaha!!! Now that's real!

Around the Network

A lot of great threads this days =p.

Man this site really need a feature like this one... I will be on the first row Rubang... Congratulations on your wonderful and original idea.

Very Nice....

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
Man this site really need a feature like this one... I will be on the first row Rubang... Congratulations on your wonderful and original idea.

Very Nice....

It's not his idea. It;s snake612s. He is just reviving it.

Who is Snake612? :)

I hope you get it now... SC

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Could you add "Chrono Cross is the worst piece of shit ever made" to the topics?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Now you wanna be famous.... LOL

I'm sorry, but you should spend less time talking about talking about games and more times talking about games.

What is Real Talk?

- Who is Gunpei?

- Why is the Wii popular?

- When did the stars align?

- Where's the beef?

- How many ways do you blame Wii Fit?

@elgefe02, what the hell are you talking about. Real Talk is my show. Thats no original idea from ghostofrubangb, he just stole it from me and i won't allow it. btw, just to remind you, this is my idea and real talk is not be revived because it was never cancelled. i just posted that to get attention. Tune in real talk with snake612 not ghostofrubangb.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY