By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty 5 screens released

Looks like crap to be honest.

http://www.pcgames.de/aid,647722/Erste_Screenshots_zu_Call_of_Duty_5_und_Vorschau_im_Heft/?menu=browser&mode=article&page=1&order=POSITION&viewcnt=1&image_id=839133#top 

Around the Network

hm let me check these pictures

Haha, WTF is going on in the 3rd shot

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

i blame the wii holding back the graphics

I am skeptical of this game, which I am calling Call of Duty 3.5, from the start. I don't know why are flipping it back to Treyarch again.

I give this thread a 9.4.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network

is that the same engine as CoD4? O_o the lighting is way off... and the textures r a bit lame....

sieanr said:
Haha, WTF is going on in the 3rd shot

I don't know...

Kinda looks like a punch, or he's winding up his katana...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Not impressed. How this is a "enhanced version of the CoD4 engine" I do not know.

Perhaps it's indeed the wii version, and they will wait with showing of the PS360 version?

Either way, I don't see the "innovative new ways" Treyarch lombarded.

I'd say it's a dud.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
Perhaps it's indeed the wii version, and they will wait with showing of the PS360 version?

Either way, I don't see the "innovative new ways" Treyarch lombarded.

I'd say it's a dud.

Looks too good for Wii, but looks mediocre for a PS3/360 game. It's also from a PC site so I'm not sure what to think.