By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Need help in MGS4 (Possible spoilers)

I will try to keep this as spoiler free as possible, and people who respond try to do the same.  In Act 4, when you fight the third BB, what the hell are you supposed to do?  She comes at you from down wind, but between the frogs attacking me (and they seem to respawn, oh fun) and trying to find the boss who is shooting me with that big ass gun of her's I can hardly find her before I get knocked on my ass.  When I do find her and shoot at her with my M4, if I get to close she jumps on me and it is game over.

Around the Network
The frogs aren't infinite respawn; they need to die first. After defeating the Frogs head for either tower and get on the first floor. Turn on your NV SOLID EYE and hug a corner while hugging a corner pan around with your camera to find her(she emits heat) it will show up bright white like all other people. Pull out your SVD and pop one in her head, she will charge at you but can't get on the tower. Equip your Grenade launcher you got from raven and do as much damage as you can. She will then repostion to snipe again (most likely you will have to switch towers to get off a shot). Rinse & Repeat.

Lol, NVM, I screwed up.

This is what I did:

First of all if you get too stressed out, go find the truck near the beginning and hide underneath it, best place to get your strength back (you have to be in a non-visible spot). The key is patience in this battle. Another user suggested shooting the frogs with a tranq dart because they don't seem to respawn this way. You will have to take advantage of your scope in this one. Have a powerful sniper rifle so that the fight goes faster. Shoot at the female body, not the big robotic part.

If you have to get close, the grenade launcher works pretty well, but sniping is your best bet.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:

(Above) Wrong B+B there buddy.

Here goes:

This is actually a boss that takes a fair amount of thinking, so I am not just going to straight away give you the answer, because you are supposed to suffer through it. It is pretty obvious that you inject yourself with a syringe to get around some of her powers. If you beat Vamp you should have figured that kind of trick out already. Don't ask me how that syringe hasn't run out of juice yet though...

If he is holding Meryl up and blocking your line of sight, shoot her with a tranq gun. It will knock her away but won't hurt her. The way to beat him involves those little dolls he has. That is all I am going to tell you though.

Yea he's right, except apparently using the syringe helped me alot too.

how do you do the text in black like that? and sniping all the frogs in a good idea, I did a little bit of that but I thought they were all gone and left and quickly got swarmed. Don't know if it is possible to take them all out from under there though. And I also didn't know you could get inside those buildings will see what I can do from there I suppose and hope I can snipe her through the trees.