By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Amazingly ridiculous post counts!

Strategyking92 said:
tedsteriscool said:
Dont worry Okey I'll behave just for you. Nice profile picture by the way. You had me fooled for a while. I thought you were actually a hot blonde lady :P

................on a videogame site?....................................... are you kidding me?

Hi! :) Though my hair aren't blonde atm... It is my natural color and I AM hot. XD

@ Thread: It is rediculous! Makes me wonder when do these people actually PLAY games? They seem to spend all their time here. XD

Around the Network

Basically, there are a bunch of youngins that prefer to spend there time online then outside having a life. And to that extent they prefer to post on everything they can, regardless of the quality of their posts..

lolita said:
Strategyking92 said:
tedsteriscool said:
Dont worry Okey I'll behave just for you. Nice profile picture by the way. You had me fooled for a while. I thought you were actually a hot blonde lady :P

................on a videogame site?....................................... are you kidding me?

Hi! :) Though my hair aren't blonde atm... It is my natural color and I AM hot. XD

@ Thread: It is rediculous! Makes me wonder when do these people actually PLAY games? They seem to spend all their time here. XD

Multi-tasking, silly.

Stereotypically speaking you should know, and be good at this :P

leo-j said:
Strategyking92 said:
you are making his ego bigger.... not a good thing.

Again I say this.. You dont know me.

On topic:

You know if I hadnt been banned 40 times(yes its been 40 times) I would have been ahead of soriku.

First, I think we all know you pretty well Joel, you are a emotionally unstable child who likes to post excessively here, and on other forums, I am not putting you down, but do you have any real friends?

Secondly, 40 posts a day and 10,000 post total is not something to be proud of, nor to brag about.

SeriousWB said:
lolita said:
Strategyking92 said:
tedsteriscool said:

Multi-tasking, silly.

Stereotypically speaking you should know, and be good at this :P

Going with stereotypes then I'll say, I'm blonde so I can't multitask because it hurts my tiny brain to do too much stuff at the same time.

Seriously, I know... I just find it annoying and troublesome to play a game and go on a forum. It seem also quite silly to me. I dunno about you but when I play a game I don't like to get distracted by other stuff.

Around the Network
lolita said:
SeriousWB said:
lolita said:
Strategyking92 said:
tedsteriscool said:

Multi-tasking, silly.

Stereotypically speaking you should know, and be good at this :P

Going with stereotypes then I'll say, I'm blonde so I can't multitask because it hurts my tiny brain to do too much stuff at the same time.

Seriously, I know... I just find it annoying and troublesome to play a game and go on a forum. It seem also quite silly to me. I dunno about you but when I play a game I don't like to get distracted by other stuff.

Aye, aye I was kidding.

They're younger so I guess they have more free time. The last thing that would come into my mind while gaming is posting on a forum (flash games excluded). However I tend to watch tv at the same time, somewhow.

lolita said:
Strategyking92 said:
tedsteriscool said:

But, for all I know, you could be a thirty year old man

And In the same case, I could be a 12-year-old chinese girl..... but i'm not... although I could be... you'll never know unless I know pics of my pimply self But I won't, in fear of what happend to that one vgc user... a youtube video was made of him! (the picture)

And also I don't have any pictures on my computer (of me)

And also, I need to bulk up. (I can only bench 235)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I will keep making excuses
You will never know that i'm a chi- nevermind.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

My average is about 36 posts per day, but I think some days I post alot, and others I don't.

Soriku's post count is higher than leo-j's.. and he's managed to do it without getting banned.