By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - iPhone gameing capbilties

well since the last 1 was locked ill say my 2 bits here. 

the iPhone gen 2 has over 250, 000 developers, one being SEGA

apple is going 2 be pushing the gaming capabilities.  

its call ed an iPhone but its also an iPod and a camera, whats ur point?

Around the Network

Let me give you the rundown. First is Mr. Capital Letter. He may seem imposing, but he's really friendly once you get to know him. Mr. Capital Letter is the final form of Mr. Lowercase Letter, and he can be transformed by holding the "shift" key before you type him! He goes at the beginning of sentences, because he is the beginning of all good messages, and also belongs at the beginning of proper nouns.

Miss Comma goes after a phrase. She's pretty nice too, so long as you don't overuse her. When Miss Comma comes into a sentence, she gives the reader cues on when they can breathe. Assuming they're reading aloud (freaks), this can come in very handy.

Proper Spelling is a dashing young gentleman who loves to be part of your sentences. When you use him, not only will he be happy, everyone else will be too. Why is this? Your sentences become coherent, that's why!

Correct Grammar is also pretty cool. She's hip, trendy, and oh-so-fashionable for today's sentence writers. In a sentence, Correct Grammar makes sense of your jumbled pile of words. She puts subjects before nouns, apostrophes in the right place, and makes certain words look right. Miss Grammar knows sometimes you mis-type and enter "there" instead of "they're". Don't worry though, she's here to help.

Finally, Captain Punctuation. The Captain is a commanding man, for sure, but he just wants you to make the most of what you type. Captain Punctuation's special job is to end your sentences right. If you're asking a question, he'll put in a question mark for you! Assuming you're making a statement, he's always right there with the period you need. What if you're surprised or excited? There's an exclamation mark with your name on it.

What's really amazing though? When these five unassuming parts of speech come together, they form the mighty lexical juggernaut, WELL-FORMED SENTENCE!!! Even better though, is that they want to be YOUR friends! Get to know them, okay?

Tormod said:
Let me give you the rundown. First is Mr. Capital Letter. He may seem imposing, but he's really friendly once you get to know him. Mr. Capital Letter is the final form of Mr. Lowercase Letter, and he can be transformed by holding the "shift" key before you type him! He goes at the beginning of sentences, because he is the beginning of all good messages, and also belongs at the beginning of proper nouns.

Miss Comma goes after a phrase. She's pretty nice too, so long as you don't overuse her. When Miss Comma comes into a sentence, she gives the reader cues on when they can breathe. Assuming they're reading aloud (freaks), this can come in very handy.

Proper Spelling is a dashing young gentleman who loves to be part of your sentences. When you use him, not only will he be happy, everyone else will be too. Why is this? Your sentences become coherent, that's why!

Correct Grammar is also pretty cool. She's hip, trendy, and oh-so-fashionable for today's sentence writers. In a sentence, Correct Grammar makes sense of your jumbled pile of words. She puts subjects before nouns, apostrophes in the right place, and makes certain words look right. Miss Grammar knows sometimes you mis-type and enter "there" instead of "they're". Don't worry though, she's here to help.

Finally, Captain Punctuation. The Captain is a commanding man, for sure, but he just wants you to make the most of what you type. Captain Punctuation's special job is to end your sentences right. If you're asking a question, he'll put in a question mark for you! Assuming you're making a statement, he's always right there with the period you need. What if you're surprised or excited? There's an exclamation mark with your name on it.

What's really amazing though? When these five unassuming parts of speech come together, they form the mighty lexical juggernaut, WELL-FORMED SENTENCE!!! Even better though, is that they want to be YOUR friends! Get to know them, okay?

I laughed. BTW, I like your avatar. Radiant Dawn is a great game. (though I like path of radiance better, Tormad I must admit is cooler in the 2nd game)

Yes, and he's more kawaii in the second.

Tormod said:

HAHAHAHA

Around the Network

wow aren't u a dick

I'm trying to educate you. Ungrateful youngsters these days.

Tormod said:

I detect epic amounts of WIN in this post.

On-topic: Having some gaming capabilites is a plus. My Nokia can play NES and GBC games, but that doesn't put it on par with a DS.

lool

the new iPhone has 250 000 developers! a load of which are game developers such as SEGA!

here are some good examples of games on the iphone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij5KZ8lA1yk&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=wwdc+2008+keynote&sitesearch=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkkJWhJXf-U&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=wwdc+2008+keynote&sitesearch=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYwDFpAXcgo&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=wwdc+2008+keynote&sitesearch=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS-LW86GI2I&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=wwdc+2008+keynote&sitesearch=

the 3d is in my opinion on par with ds. the ease to make them is unparalleled