By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGO League - Play MGO with us!

Add me!!!
PSN ID: Bobo012893

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

I still have a few more play-throughs of single player to go...but I did logon and was happy that some new maps were added...2, I believe...and a few more modes to play in. Can't wait to check out more of it.

The only thing I noticed running around the new levels is that the running speed seems to be faster. Not sure how I feel about that, but that's probably good for me considering I like CQC/knives.

Hey, if anyone wants to play tonight I am definitely game. Maybe we can start somewhere between 10-12 Central Time. I will come back to this thread after I get back from dinner and see what time is good for people.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Wonderful information that you have shared! We would get advantage from this great info. We always like cheap offers whether they are for study, registration of 000-330 questions and other matters. I have much earn from it and spend it on my 1z0-048 questions and the most expensive CISM questions. But i am sure this certification would give me return.