By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGO League - Play MGO with us!

A fair amount of you may have finished the single player in MGS4 by now, so its time to get started on MGO!  It is a lot more fun if you play with a group of people you know, and they are some of the best teachers for figuring out some of the more complicated things in MGO, like how to effectively play as Snake in the Sneaking Mission and becoming a pro at CQC.  You run faster with a knife too, just like CS!

Several of us played together quite a bit during the MGO Beta, and it was SOOOOO much more fun than just playing random games.  Windbane, makingmusic476, ckmlb, JBoogie, myself, and two or so more who I can't remember off the top of my head were becoming pretty good teammates before the Beta ended, and we definitely have a big enough community to support a clan or something.

Here is where I suggest we play:

Server: C. Wolf

Game name: VGChartz 

Password: ioi

We were playing in the server Vamp during the Beta, but that is now a "beginners" server, so I figure we should move it to one of the less populated ones.  If you are unsure how to navigate to the game, do not pick Automatching and instead pick Free Battle, and then look for the appropriate server and game name.

Be sure to add each other both on the PSN and in the game.  If you are interested, and yes, the Konami ID thing does suck, list your PSN ID and your CHARACTER NAME which you created.  That will be the easiest way for us to find one another.

We might even play a game later tonight if you guys are up for it.

My PSN ID is in my sig, and my character name is akuma587.  Shoot me an email in MGO and I will add you.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

I made a thread about this earlier today. Not a lot of people were interested. I want to participate.

My PSN and Game ID is badgerfan20945. Feel free to add me.

SlumsofOhio said:
I made a thread about this earlier today. Not a lot of people were interested. I want to participate.

My PSN and Game ID is badgerfan20945. Feel free to add me.

Cool, I have you written down.  I will add everyone later today on my MGO account who posts on here.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Is the proper MGO still seperating servers by region? Cause euro players couldnt join any US servers we tried to host during the beta.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Bladeneo said:
Is the proper MGO still seperating servers by region? Cause euro players couldnt join any US servers we tried to host during the beta.

That is something I have yet to look into, but I believe it may still be the case.  Anyone tried to connect to games in a different region yet?

Around the Network

So who has actually started playing MGO yet?

MGO is region locked for those who do not know. So if you have the US version of the game, you can only play with US players.

game ID grimygunz

hey, ill participate
let me see if i can join right now

I'm in, I have started playing mfo but I have yet to beat mgs4 so no spoilers plz. Psn id: SnakeEyez, char name Snakeeyes!