By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - how many people on vgc collect games+systems

I collect em.

Around the Network

yep, I collect games and systems, but there's a lot of games I want.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

I do, kind've. I like to get all my games new, and I never trade them in. However, I only get the games I really want, though I try to keep entire series of games together. For example if I were to get DMC4, I'd feel compelled to buy the DMC 1-3 bundle as well. I actually won't let myself get DMC4 unless I get the bundle (and preferably beat bundle).

Yep me too. Currently collecting the GC AAA's or near AAA's that I missed. And of course I'm enjoying playing them between 360 games. After GC I'll start Dreamcast, PS2 and N64 together. Then the Snes and MD. And after that Nes and Mster Sytsem. When the PS3 is like £100 I'll start that to.

Im a hoarder, I throw very little away.

Around the Network

I collect NES games with a passion and everything else with only minor enthusiasm.

i'm going through a phase of buying a lot of sega dreamcast and saturn games at the moment although money has never been tighter for my gaming budget thanks to so many awesome games coming out for the wii and ds. Also i pick up the odd gba game when i see them although second hand video game shops don't seem to have as many as they used to. I blame nintendos recent revival back to the dominant force in videogaming as a lot of people are getting turned back onto gaming again after a stale 8 or so years.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)