By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs Trailer

Good news everyone:

Second movie of the Futurama gang is out on 24th of June. Here is a trailer to give you impression.

Oh also,there is more Zapp Brannigan in the whole movie

Yes, i am a Futurama fanboy.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

Here is a picture of the dvd box 

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Wow, I didn't even know there was a first trailer

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Watched the movie last week, was not impressed.

I consider myself a pretty die hard fan of Futurama, and unfortunately it has suffered the same fate as Family Guy, after going on hiatus the quality has severely declined.

Bender's big score was somewhat enjoyable, but this movie contained almost no laughter for me, I don't even think I'll watch it a second time.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

I pay good money, if i can...

Justice is always Right... Oh wait... that was Wright...

Around the Network

sadly, I heard this one slips further into crappy family guy territory.

I miss the old simpsons, and old futurama Those cartoons had heart.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive