By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How strongly do you favor a system?

I like all 3, obviously not on the same level...I´m enjoying the 360 the most right now.

By the way, in your opinion, which vgchartz members could without a doubt be considered extreme Nintendo, MS and Sony fanboys and girls?

Around the Network
azrm2k said:
I prefer the Wii right now but I am really itching to get a PS3 soon. Once I have the funds secured i'll definitely grab one so I don't "hate" the PS3. And the only reason I am not getting a 360 is that the games I want to play can be played on the PS3 or PC anyway. The 360 console-exclusives aren't games i'm interested in yet. I'm sure there'll be a couple by generation's end and at that point it'll just come down to figuring out if it's worth throwing down the cash for the system for those games if I can't find somebody whose system I can just borrow.

To be completely honest you might be slightly disappointed by the lack of games at first unless you get MGS4, but give it a little more time. It was never a problem for me because I've always been a multiplayer fanatic making my games last a long time but still. I had a ton of fun with Ratchet and Clank: Future Tool of Destruction. If you're into shooters start with CoD4 then get Resistance 2 when it comes out. I'm sure it will be great.

Between the consoles I own I am

pro Wii

moderate Ps3

Moderate wii fan ssbb made me stop playing my 360. I don't think I will ever go back to play it so I will just sell it with the 360 games I own.

Moderately pro Wii.

Moderately pro DS.

Slightly pro 360.

Indifferent to the PSP.

Moderately anti-PS3.

Hey, at least I make my biases known. =P

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network
JGarret said:
I like all 3, obviously not on the same level...I´m enjoying the 360 the most right now.

By the way, in your opinion, which vgchartz members could without a doubt be considered extreme Nintendo, MS and Sony fanboys and girls?

I have a lot of people in mind which is part of the reason why I made this thread but I think that naming people specifically is  against the posting rules. I'll give a hint: S_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. I didn't name anyone in particular so no harm no foul.

LongLiveTheBeatles said:
azrm2k said:
I prefer the Wii right now but I am really itching to get a PS3 soon. Once I have the funds secured i'll definitely grab one so I don't "hate" the PS3. And the only reason I am not getting a 360 is that the games I want to play can be played on the PS3 or PC anyway. The 360 console-exclusives aren't games i'm interested in yet. I'm sure there'll be a couple by generation's end and at that point it'll just come down to figuring out if it's worth throwing down the cash for the system for those games if I can't find somebody whose system I can just borrow.

To be completely honest you might be slightly disappointed by the lack of games at first unless you get MGS4, but give it a little more time. It was never a problem for me because I've always been a multiplayer fanatic making my games last a long time but still. I had a ton of fun with Ratchet and Clank: Future Tool of Destruction. If you're into shooters start with CoD4 then get Resistance 2 when it comes out. I'm sure it will be great.

Yea I love shooters so I know i'll be picking up CoD4 right away. Then i'll grab a used copy of Resistance before R2 comes out. Also i'm looking forward to Smackdown vs. Raw 09 since the Wii SKU sucks right now and the HD versions are getting CAF finally!

I actually don't plan on getting MGS4 right away.  I've played past MGS games and they're not something i'm crazy about.  They were good games but I can stand to wait a year until MGS4:S comes out and get that version especially since there are other PS3 games for me to catch up on first. 

You're missing a 'hate everything' section.

Shameless said:
You're missing a 'hate everything' section.

Then say you're heavily anti everything...cynical bastard.

ps3 all the way i hate msoft nintendo is alright tho.