By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - HD DVD Clearance Sale

For those of you stuck with an HD DVD player, you may want to check out this clearance sale. They have a pretty decent selection of HD DVDs starting at 5.99, a lot at 7.99 and a few gems at 11.99. I just scooped up...

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas-5.99
The Break Up-7.99
The Big Lewbowski-7.99
Cinderella Man-5.99
Clerks 2-6.99
Dawn of the Dead (Remake)-5.99
In Good Company-5.99

Warning though. They're a little brutal on shipping. I put down 16.00 for shipping for my package. Anyhoos the site is www.inetvideo.com

Enjoy! Please don't perma ban me mods. I promise I'm not a viral marketer.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

All the stores in my area are selling them for about 8 bucks.

Oh i pitty the poor HD-DVD supporters. I was almost one but the PS3 won my heart! (HUGS PS3).

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

I'm considering getting the HD-DVD addon for my 360 for £15 and some movies for the cheap.

inetvideo are a bunch of ripoff artist. I ordered from them a long time ago. They charged me hardcore shipping and I didn't get my product for 4-6 weeks. That included lengthy phone calls to their support.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Mistershine said:
I'm considering getting the HD-DVD addon for my 360 for £15 and some movies for the cheap.

I was thinking about doing the same thing.  I just want to wait until blu-ray players come down in price range and see how much of a difference upscaled dvds are from hd content.  (Downloaded hd stuff on XBox Live is only 720p and compressed to hell, but still looks okay)

Around the Network

Great bargains for HD-DVD owners, I havn't bought a Blu-Ray film for ages, they cost too much!

I predicted from day one that Blu-ray would win. Guess what? I have the HD-DVD add-on. Because of this.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I agree Invader, I was thinking about buying Jumper as Blu-Ray, but it was $45!!!! I dont even know why, some of the other new movies on Blu-Ray are only $35.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Final-Fan said:
I predicted from day one that Blu-ray would win. Guess what? I have the HD-DVD add-on. Because of this.

Question then becomes whether you bought the player at $40, or $200.  If you're into low prices and all.

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
Final-Fan said:

Question then becomes whether you bought the player at $40, or $200.  If you're into low prices and all.

I'd feel bad for those supporting HD DVD back when the addon was $200 and movies had the ridiculous Blu Ray prices of 29.99 and up. I copped mine off Best buy for $50 with free shipping and haven't payed more than 7.99 for a movie yet with some i've payed as little as 4.99. Most movies are cheaper than their standard DVD counterparts. Might as well snatch them up before they're gone. In the future, if they can still be found, I can always buy a used Blu Ray/HD DVD combo player so I can cut down to one movie player.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.