By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - DC vs MARVEL

Sup vg peeps.

So today I had a enormous disagreement with my friend who is a total noob  he even said wait for it marvel created dc comics (WTF I know).So I  said the Batman dark knight is going to be better then iron man. I also said that dc comics have deeper narrative lines.

I just wonder what you guys think what is better.

DC OR MARVEL.

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Around the Network

Marvel for a lot...
And Dc Is older than marvel.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Marvel is better.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Marvel is the best. X-Men was my favorite thing when I was little. I still have hundreds of action figures :D

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Batman is way cooler then spiderman

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Around the Network
kopboi said:
Batman is way cooler then spiderman

Wolverine is cooler than everything.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

yh but x-men 3 made Wolverine look like a ass-wipe no way he could stop the bloody phoenix

Batman and Superman or......Spiderman, Iron Man, The Fantastic Four, The Incredible Hulk, The Punisher, The X-Men.....

Marvel wins hands down

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Any other time, I would give it to Marvel. Right now, with a bunch of fanboys doing the writing on both, I have to say neither.

Note I don't mean fans. I mean fanboys. Letting everyone just paly with their own continuities, and then trying to blame all those problems on Superboy or Skrulls is just...

It would be like letting the Nintendo fanboys do all the developing, without any of the actual Nintendo staff. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Right now i'd say DC is doing a better job then Marvel. Really it swaps with me...

I mean, Civil War, Spiderman One More Day, House of M... anything set on Earth that's been marvel has sucked for a LONG time.

Then again i don't follow comics religiously... i'm more a fan of the idea of superheroes then i am the actual books. I'd rather play games based on them.

Like the Marvel Superhero RPG game.