By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Too Edgy For Wii, Carmen Electra May Pole Dance On Xbox 360

Peekaboo Pole Dancing wants gamers to enjoy their upcoming pole dancing video game.

But they’re not exactly sure which gamers just yet.

The company behind the best-selling Carmen Electra pole dancing kit, the “Electra Pole,” announced in April that they were seeking partners to create a pole dancing game for the Wii.

One way is to stick with the original plan and make a “pole fitness product” for the Wii. Last month, Kay told me via e-mail that “Peekaboo wants to make the fitness benefits of aerobic pole dancing accessible to millions of Wii users,” and the game would be aimed at both men and women looking to “improve their pole dancing skills while having fun, toning up and burning calories.”

Though if that’s the case, Peekaboo probably won’t be able to get its most famous endorser on board. “The biggest issue with the whole thing is Nintendo’s approval,” Kay said. “We’re not going to get Nintendo to approve a Carmen Electra-based Wii game, not in near future at least.” However, he thinks that with the right developer and publisher, they could skew the game towards females and their families as a unique way to get fit using fun avatars like Miis.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/06/11/wii-pole-dancing-game-update/

This is retarded... Even though I have no interest in buying this game, I believe Nintendo should approve it.. If some parent doesn't want their kids to pole dance, they just shouldn't buy them a fucking pole dancing game. There's no reason to restrict the product.

Around the Network

I think Nintendo would be doing the world a favor by saying no to that. I can smell that game from here (sniff sniff), yep, garbage and syphilis, that's what they're bringing to the party. :P

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

Fuck dis shit.
This shouldn't be released for any system.EVER.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

^i'll drink to that

Bored4life said:
Fuck dis shit.

Are you insane? It's moments like these where I wish I was still in college. The potential for coeds, cheap beer, and this game are absolutely jaw-dropping.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Bored4life said:
Fuck dis shit.

Are you insane? It's moments like these where I wish I was still in college. The potential for coeds, cheap beer, and this game are absolutely jaw-dropping.

I guess a couple of blunders caught on youtube may be worth it.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Nintendo allows the same types of games as Microsoft or Sony. E through M.

An "AO" rated game is not allowed on any home console this gen.

What they're trying to get is "Mii" avatars - Nintendo owns the license for Mii's, and probably won't offer them to a stripper game.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

But how could a game like this appear on a console aimed at a younger audience? Answer- it couldnt

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
But how could a game like this appear on a console aimed at a younger audience? Answer- it couldnt

Its a good thing the Wii isn't just aimed at a younger audience then.

Either way the game looks terrible. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

This has BMX XXX written all over it.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks