By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do you have left and right socks

i hate it when i buy two pairs of socks and the stitching is going in a different direction

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Nope. I bought about 20 pairs of the same sock, and I never have to match them ever! Ahahahaha!!!!

I expected more from your exhibitionist outward insaneness.... Although I suppose you just prefer to go without socks, or perhaps with just one sock but not on your feet?

I have about 30 pairs of socks and most are different from each other (I do have 3 pairs of identical white sports socks though)

TWRoO said:
Nope. I bought about 20 pairs of the same sock, and I never have to match them ever! Ahahahaha!!!!

I expected more from your exhibitionist outward insaneness.... Although I suppose you just prefer to go without socks, or perhaps with just one sock but not on your feet?

I have about 30 pairs of socks and most are different from each other (I do have 3 pairs of identical white sports socks though)

I don't own sandals or birkenstocks, I never wear shoes without socks, I never go anywhere barefoot, and when I wear socks I always wear both.  I'm really offended you'd assume anything otherwise.  And how the hell do you wear a sock on your dong?  I can't get it to work.

TWRoO said:

I don't own sandals or birkenstocks, I never wear shoes without socks, I never go anywhere barefoot, and when I wear socks I always wear both.  I'm really offended you'd assume anything otherwise.  And how the hell do you wear a sock on your dong?  I can't get it to work.

Is the sock to small or to big for your dong?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Yeap...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I have black socks and I have white socks. Its sorta hard to mix those up.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

i might idk ima check next time

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

supermario128 said:
I have black socks and I have white socks. Its sorta hard to mix those up.

Same.  My black socks are all the same, and my white socks are all the same.  So I just grab two socks and put `em on.

In response to the OP: No.  I find that after washing and drying my socks, they lose any asymmetry that they may have developed while I was wearing them.  Perhaps you should try washing your socks more often.  :P

socks are usually ambidextrous.  The only time it would matter is when you try to put on a pair of 3/4 inch thick thermal socks which have unique left and rights.

TWRoO said:

I don't own sandals or birkenstocks, I never wear shoes without socks, I never go anywhere barefoot, and when I wear socks I always wear both. I'm really offended you'd assume anything otherwise. And how the hell do you wear a sock on your dong? I can't get it to work.

What the hell are birkenstocks?

And I too have socks on for most of the time (bed etc being exceptions) I was just dissapointed you only have 1 type of sock.... I mean 4-5 years ago my sock drawer was mostly all black, but even then there was some variation.