By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GamePro hearing rumors of an “all-new (Nintendo) game with new characters"

Lol they make it sound like it happens every thousand years. I'm pretty sure nintendo announces about 3 new ips a year. They might not all be hardcore but they are new.

I agree though I hope it's some kind of rpg.

Around the Network
Kid Icarus for the Wii finally confirmed? :/

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Man, all these E3 rumours are getting out of hand.. They all better bring us some good stuff or there'll be riots. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

yushire said:
Kid Icarus for the Wii finally confirmed? :/

It's been confirmed. Not by nintendo but by everybody else. It's a new ip anyway.

Paper boy confirmed??

Around the Network

What?!! I thought Ninty says about a new IP or something :( The whole article was just speculation and predictions rather than news. Its not Ninty the only one featured in the article...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
What?!! I thought Ninty says about a new IP or something :( The whole article was just speculation and predictions rather than news. Its not Ninty the only one featured in the article...
What? I don't get what you are saying.

sc94597 said:
yushire said:

Read the title of the article itself:" What to expect from a shrinking E3 in 2008" this isnt about a rumor about Ninty having new IP, the whole article is all about speculation. What gamepro have to expect. I bet gamepro dont know the new IP was Kid icarus and saying its the new IP that no one knows about. 

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Soriku said:
yushire said:

Read again. The GamePro editor said the thing about the rumor and the GoNintendo guy linked to GamePro's expectiations for E3. The rumor is still on.

In the same article they mentioned about Kid Icarus, of course its Kid Icarus.  

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
sc94597 said:
yushire said:

Read the title of the article itself:" What to expect from a shrinking E3 in 2008" this isnt about a rumor about Ninty having new IP, the whole article is all about speculation. What gamepro have to expect. I bet gamepro dont know the new IP was Kid icarus and saying its the new IP that no one knows about. 

Sorry , but they said they've heard rumors of a  a new "nintendo game" with NEW characters. I'm pretty sure pit has been in both Kid Icarus games and SSBB.