By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG! I just found a copy of Ninja Five-O!

I have been looking for a copy of Ninja Five-O for the the GBA for a loooooooong time. It made IGN's top GBA games of all time list, and I've seen it referenced on many boards for ages. Sells on eBay, Amazon marketplace, and half.com for $35-$60, and I wasn't going to pay that for a GBA game.

Well today I lucked out and found a copy for $4.99! I couldn't believe I was going to cross this off my "wanted" list for under $6.00 with tax.

Anyway, this game is AWESOME. Plugged in the GBA slot on my DS and experienced an old school style Ninja 2D side scroller with punishing difficulty. It's give Contra 4 for the DS a good run for it's money. Think Ninja Gaiden, Shinobi, Bionic Commando, Legend of Kage, Rolling Thunder, Ninja Spirit, etc.

Konami blew it on getting the word out on this in 2003. They released it and ceased production within 90 days.  

If you are ever able to find this title, do yourself a favor and pick it up. Brilliant.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/gba/ninjafiveo

BTW, if anyone else has this could you please tell me how to save the hostages, I've saved a few, but killed them just as often. I can't find the right strategy to keep them safe and would love the help.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

Hm, I'm assuming no one has heard of this game then?

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

lucky. I'm never going to get that game :( Luckyily I found a Sega Saturn today on ebay with 10 games, 8 of which are really good and I want. :D

^ I hope you got Guardian heroes with it.

Nice!