By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dreamcast is Cheap

I have fond memories of Dreamcast...
I rember my neighbor had one and I really liked Sonic Adventure and I asked my parents to get my a Dreamcast and my parerents said they would get me one for my birthday. Then about a month before my birthday my parents said the dreamcast was being discontinued but since it was cheap they would get me lots and lots of games with it for my b-day, but after that there would be no more games for it and I would have to buy a new console myself if I wanted another. So I never got a dreamcast; I went with the sucessor to my N64.

Around the Network
jman8 said:
konnichiwa said:
^ I hope the rumour of Shenmue 1 and 2 for Wii will be true..

Forget 1 and 2, just come out with 3! Shenmue II has to be the biggest unfulfilled cliffhanger in gaming ever.  

Okay that too but so many missed Shenmue 1 and 2,  it would not be silly to release them.

Hawkeye said:
I wanna play Sonic Advenutre 2! I loved the chao garden in GC, but the DC version has better chao gardens. Also, does anyone know if the DC or GC version of skies of arcadia is better?

GC version has 2 exclusive side quests, loading is faster on GC other then that its same game

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
Hawkeye said:
I wanna play Sonic Advenutre 2! I loved the chao garden in GC, but the DC version has better chao gardens. Also, does anyone know if the DC or GC version of skies of arcadia is better?

GC version has 2 exclusive side quests, loading is faster on GC other then that its same game

weren't boobs removed on one of the versions

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

i don't remember seeing boobs in both versions, in maramba there is bar that has a dancer who wears skimpy cloths that was closest to boobs in this game

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434