By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 more days until mgs4

I still have to play MGS2 and 3 (and MG & MG2). I'll probably get the "subsomething" version of MGS4 in a few years when it's cheap (and when the PS3 is cheap too).

Around the Network
Fernando said:
Too bad (for you guys) that this game will not sell as much as you expect.

It will once it comes to the 360.

12hrs for me

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Auron said:
Fernando said:

Come on Auron you are looking for a fight cant we just all hug each other?

Auron said:
Fernando said:

It will never came to the 360 since it's too powerful and almighty to the 360.

PSN: NightStalker09/ SleepyK (Dual PSN Accounts)

"Don't mistake real hip hop with mainstream BS"- My damn self

Around the Network

I just for an advert for this on ITV (here in england) and i swear, if enough people see that ad, sales will be bigger than my penis

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
I just for an advert for this on ITV (here in england) and i swear, if enough people see that ad, sales will be bigger than my penis

The courage trailer?

47 minuetes to go, lol! play.com sent me an email saying it should arrive in 2mrws post!

I will laugh if it get NG2 scores..... irony, my friends.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive