By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - There are NO next-gen systems

PhatLaosBoi said:
Call them whatever. As long as you know what they are then does it really matter if someone else calls it whatever they want? No need to get bent out of shape. Next gen or Current gen, who cares.
You'll change your tune in 2022 when everyone is excited about the next-next-next-next-gen systems.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Seriously, people. It's 2008. The 360 came out in 2005 and the Wii and PS3 both can out in 2006. Calling two- and three-year-old systems "current-gen" is a joke. And the joke is getting old. The technology is obviously dated, and it is obvious that they are last gen.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Or we could just say "seventh gen consoles" and be done with it.