By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

leo i want to know wtf you were planning....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
leo-j said:
superchunk said:
elgefe02 said:
he is just using a friends PC.... He is not alone, his friend is Called Juan La Iguana... and is 16... that scares me most...

Damn Kiwis, they emigrated... run austrians run

LOLhahaha. I'm sure you're kidding but Austria <> Australia, ahahah lol.

Just wear your mask and joel will not harm you on 8/26/08. BTW, this is how all dates should be written. When will the rest of you learn that the US always does it the right way. :)

lol you think your funny?

lol do you think you are scary?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
leo-j said:
superchunk said:
elgefe02 said:
he is just using a friends PC.... He is not alone, his friend is Called Juan La Iguana... and is 16... that scares me most...

Just wear your mask and joel will not harm you on 8/26/08. BTW, this is how all dates should be written. When will the rest of you learn that the US always does it the right way. :)

you bet he is

evilman298 said:
elgefe02 said:
leo-j said:
superchunk said:
elgefe02 said:

you bet he is

who ask you?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

It wouldnt be spamming or probally anything to do with this site. No one plans something like that out unless he was planning on doing it the next couple of days.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:
evilman298 said:
elgefe02 said:
leo-j said:
superchunk said:
elgefe02 said:

you bet he is

who ask you?

no one, there is a thing in united states called freedom of speech, im sorry they dont have that in honduras

^^^^LOL

What do you know about my country.....?

elgefe02 said:

^^^^LOL

not much, all i know is that one of our little bombs can turn your country into a crater

evilman298 said:
elgefe02 said:

^^^^LOL

not much, all i know is that one of our little bombs can turn your country into a crater

go away

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
evilman298 said:
elgefe02 said:

^^^^LOL

Wow you are arrogant. Seriously calm down.