Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Sarcasm what is that.

dtewi said:
That IS sarcasm, right obie?

yep, but the second part is deadly serious lol, we all need to use the same program if we want to get anywhere

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
Sarcasm what is that.

It comes out of a kettle

Ok I'll admit I was being sarcastic.
*hangs his head in shame*.

obieslut said:
dtewi said:

yep, but the second part is deadly serious lol, we all need to use the same program if we want to get anywhere

well some people expressed interest in just dong Flash Games meaning Adobe Flash basically which is fine.

BTW, I had an idea, why not make a 2D puzzle platformer game?  No enemies needed. Just the people wil have to figure out how to get to different areas of the "map." Add the ability to push objects to make things more challenging.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Puzzle platformer sounds alright by me. Does anybody actually have enough experience in flash to do that kind of work though?

We really do need some people who actually have the talent to make a game if anything like this is ever going to actually work.

ssj12 said:
obieslut said:
dtewi said:

well some people expressed interest in just dong Flash Games meaning Adobe Flash basically which is fine.

BTW, I had an idea, why not make a 2D puzzle platformer game? No enemies needed. Just the people wil have to figure out how to get to different areas of the "map." Add the ability to push objects to make things more challenging.

oh yh that should be good, so it would be somthing like chips challenge yh