Where is it?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Where is it?

does it matter? honestly? the area is practically dead anyways.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

kn said:
phil said:
Godot said:
phil said:

May as well tattoo the word "Useless" to your forehead!

Are you calling him useless because he's highly skilled in Java and C? If so, it doesn't make sense as those 2 languages are extremely used in computer programming.

C#. Java and C# are programming languages for fucking monkeys. Them being used a lot doesn't mean they're good languages or that it takes skill to use them. It just means there are a lot of fucking monkeys.

So what are you writing code in, genius? 

Most likely flash :-p

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

there is no section 8, it died long ago

Around the Network

so has everyone just given up or something

no, people just dont seem to be around, it is the summer... grass grows faster, vacations, etc

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

oh right, i was just thinking tha they probs tried to use the dev tool angave up or something.

^between the few of us that are around could probably make something to drag more people in

have you used the dev kit yet then