By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Game Development Team

is think i am going to have to install that program on me windows xp because this program does not seem to work to well under vista

Around the Network

FINALLY dones downloading.

Now it says I need .NET.Framework.1.1.4322.

Is that free?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
FINALLY dones downloading.

Now it says I need .NET.Framework.1.1.4322.

Is that free?
Yeah but I think it's alot bigger than an MP3.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en

Here's the link , it's 23 MB , that'll take you about.... 2 hours ? 

makingmusic476 said:

I could do the music. I just need to find a good midi program. I've heard fruity loops is nice.

Edit: Downloading FL now. I'll mess around with it after work.

Yah Im pretty skilled in FL Studio, feel free to tag me if you have questions on it. All the music on my band's myspace is done in FL Studio. myspace.com/distant2nd

This sounds cool

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network
phil said:
Andrex said:
ssj12 said:

Hey guys,

I'm not programmer or artist but I have a few ideas for games and stuff to make.

Honestly I've seen so many 12-year olds post similar things on the Internet I think the count is over 1000 by now.

I'm a fairly good programmer* and have just started making sprites and textures, but unfortunately I have my own ideas I'm working on.

Going on four years, am highly skilled in Java, C#, and PHP. Have a good background in C++ and VB6, and a little knowledge in Assembly.

May as well tattoo the word "Useless" to your forehead!

Are you calling him useless because he's highly skilled in Java and C? If so, it doesn't make sense as those 2 languages are extremely used in computer programming.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Aw screw that program. It isn't working for me.

I'd rather just map out the details and have someone create a beta of it.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Aw screw that program. It isn't working for me.

I'd rather just map out the details and have someone create a beta of it.

Well, just define everything you want and made a the draw of a room with everything explained and detailed, then we can start to work on it...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Godot said:
phil said:
Andrex said:
ssj12 said:

Hey guys,

I'm not programmer or artist but I have a few ideas for games and stuff to make.

Honestly I've seen so many 12-year olds post similar things on the Internet I think the count is over 1000 by now.

I'm a fairly good programmer* and have just started making sprites and textures, but unfortunately I have my own ideas I'm working on.

Going on four years, am highly skilled in Java, C#, and PHP. Have a good background in C++ and VB6, and a little knowledge in Assembly.

Are you calling him useless because he's highly skilled in Java and C? If so, it doesn't make sense as those 2 languages are extremely used in computer programming.

C#. Java and C# are programming languages for fucking monkeys. Them being used a lot doesn't mean they're good languages or that it takes skill to use them. It just means there are a lot of fucking monkeys.

phil said:
Godot said:
phil said:
Andrex said:
ssj12 said:

Hey guys,

C#. Java and C# are programming languages for fucking monkeys. Them being used a lot doesn't mean they're good languages or that it takes skill to use them. It just means there are a lot of fucking monkeys.

My (admittedly quite limited) experience with Java gave me the impression that it is cumbersome and a pain to work with.  I liked C++ much better.