By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looks like SO4 coming to 360 (almost confirmed)

celine said:
Uh is "boycott" the new buzz word around here ?

Yes, yes it is. That and petition.

I guarantee you this announcement will spawn one or the other.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
Million said:
We're not patehtic enough to boycott a company over games like some people are...

Duh! If you were to boycott Sony, then you wouldn't be able to use your PS3.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

To be honest, what chance is there of this being exclusive? Because we all know how powerful the X-box 360 is in Japan. I can only see one reason why this is on the 360 at all, and that's MS throwing money at SquEnix.

And I don't see why this is a failure on SCEJ part...although they seem to be doing little. A SquEnix game can go where SquEnix want to put it. and it make more sound choice to put it on the PSP or DS, then Wii, then PS3 or PS2 and then 360 for Japan.

Hmm, pie.

trestres said:
Million said:
We're not patehtic enough to boycott a company over games like some people are...

Duh! If you were to boycott Sony, then you wouldn't be able to use your PS3.

I was talking about Square Enix , it would be kind of illogical to boycott a console your using to complain about games your not getting.

makingmusic476 said:
I just don't get why. All these moneyhats have done little to help the 360 in Japan, and sales of these games have been less than stellar elsewhere. It only hurts those who bought ps3s for JRPGs. In the end, I can't see all these moneyhats doing much to help MS turn more of a profit.
I think they do it for theirs western markets, to create a more diverse library and steal one of SCE myth ( that most and best JRPG will always be on Sony platforms ).

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
@ kasz it is almost certainly not an exclusive as they would have made a large fuss about it if it was

I don't know.  Fanboys aside it's not like Star Ocean is the hugest franchise.  If Suikoden 6 was a 360 exclusive would anyone make a big deal about it?

Wow, some people here are really dramatic... The console war is a dirty business, Microsoft is not the first company to buy exclusives (Sony was).

HD games are expensive, Sony needs to pay up or watch more and more exclusives slip through their fingers. How many franchises which were on PS1/PS2 have already jumped ship to the Wii or the 360? I have lost count.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Kasz216 said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ kasz it is almost certainly not an exclusive as they would have made a large fuss about it if it was

I don't know.  Fanboys aside it's not like Star Ocean is the hugest franchise.  If Suikoden 6 was a 360 exclusive would anyone make a big deal about it?

iclim4 most certainly would. :P

NJ5 said:

Wow, some people here are really dramatic... The console war is a dirty business, Microsoft is not the first company to buy exclusives, Sony was.

HD games are an expensive business, Sony needs to pay up or watch more and more exclusives slip through their fingers. How many franchises which were on PS1/PS2 have already jumped ship to the Wii or the 360?

Sega probably bought an exclusive or two back in the NES and SNES days.

Probably were forced to considering Nintendo forced people to develop exclusivly for them.   

damn, the 360s raping the ps3 in the rpg department

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies