By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looks like SO4 coming to 360 (almost confirmed)

ONLY that Sony secured BIG games, and still has a 3rd party support. =)
It`s Wii is not getting CoD4, GTA4, RE5, AC, SC4 not PS3. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:
ONLY that Sony secured BIG games, and still has a 3rd party support. =)
It`s Wii is not getting CoD4, GTA4, RE5, AC, SC4 not PS3. =)

Wii is a different console to 360/PS3. Games have to be distinctly different to be on that platform. Also it's not going to get the high budget 3rd party titles.

Yeah sure PS3 is getting FF....but this argument of FF winning the gen is dumb. PS1 would not have won without the 3rd party support and the massive casual library. SAme with PS2....endless amount of support. Not because of FF!!! FF does help but not defining to the gen.

the key for me here is that 360 is getting JRPG's....not the fact PS3 isn't...how many JRPG's did Xbox have? i can't even remember. 360 already has half a dozen and more. The library is more diverse. Sure FFXIII will be the best selling JRPG but that's purely on name and fanbase. the ONLY region FF will sell masses of PS3's is Japan. 

But with all those i don't think this will help 360 in Europe or Japan. It will make sure PS3 doesn't overtake 360 in U.S anytime soon if at all. 

---

Wow, the delusions in this thread are getting thick.

FF13 is going to win anything. I know it seems even more desperate now for PS3 to get its "savior" and it will spike sales but the damage is done. Ironically by SE themselves.

If the SO4 fallout is this bad, I can only imagine what it'll be like when KH3 goes to the Wii.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"