By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII at E3 08 and demo?

starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:
{squeals with delight n faints}
Move along people nothing to see here.

Why do you come off as a jerk in every thread I see you in?  Does your console have so few games that you have to spend your time ruining our fun?

Around the Network

Oh my ogd, ha i am having a hot swet, u lord, mary and joseph. yey yey yey.

Runs outside strips down then dives on the floor, nocking meslef out in the process.

PS-She said:
starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Why do you come off as a jerk in every thread I see you in? Does your console have so few games that you have to spend your time ruining our fun?

Reported.

Next time try a little harder to recognise a joke when you see one, instead of hurling insults around and trolling against consoles.

Edit:  You do get that I quoted darth because I was referring to HIS post right?  Not to the thread?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

PS-She said:
starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Why do you come off as a jerk in every thread I see you in? Does your console have so few games that you have to spend your time ruining our fun?

RRRRRRRRR leave him alone, a SONY PS3 thread would not be a sony ps3 thread without Starcraft in the wings

obieslut said:

RRRRRRRRR leave him alone, a SONY PS3 thread would not be a sony ps3 thread without Starcraft in the wings
Have I told you lately, that I love you........

Around the Network
starcraft said:
PS-She said:
starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Reported.

Next time try a little harder to recognise a joke when you see one, instead of hurling insults around and trolling against consoles.

Edit:  You do get that I quoted darth because I was referring to HIS post right?  Not to the thread?

I see her point though...

Edit:  You do come off as trolling an awful lot starcraft.  It's bound to catch up to you sometime, especially with infrequent posters like her.

PS-She said:
starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Nice name lol I would've worded trollish instead of jerk, but starcraft has gotten his trolling under control lately.

We should all be proud of him.

Words Of Wisdom said:

Edit: You do come off as trolling an awful lot starcraft. It's bound to catch up to you sometime, especially with infrequent posters like her.

I have absolutely NO le-way with the mods these days.  Anything that was remotely considered trolling would get me banned.

But she didn't accuse me of trolling, she called me a "jerk."

Would you be so understanding if I said the same to her having never said a word to her before? 

starcraft said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Edit: You do come off as trolling an awful lot starcraft. It's bound to catch up to you sometime, especially with infrequent posters like her.

I have absolutely NO le-way with the mods these days.  Anything that was remotely considered trolling would get me banned.

Would you be so understanding if I said the same to her having never said a word to her before? 

I'd say you have a fair bit more leway than you believe.  You've had, what, 4 bans now?  You're still here so be happy.  ^_^

Anywho, the news on FFXIII was interesting but I don't much care for the feuding here so I'm heading back to the Nintendo forum.

Words Of Wisdom said:
starcraft said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

I have absolutely NO le-way with the mods these days. Anything that was remotely considered trolling would get me banned.

I'd say you have a fair bit more leway than you believe. You've had, what, 4 bans now? You're still here so be happy. ^_^

Anywho, the news on FFXIII was interesting but I don't much care for the feuding here so I'm heading back to the Nintendo forum.

I had no bans for a year, then 3 weeks worth of bans in a month. 

Believe me, I'm walking on eggshells.