By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - where does it end ?

Child with swastika seized by Canada child welfare

WINNIPEG, Manitoba (Reuters) - Child welfare officials seized two children after a seven-year-old girl went to school with a swastika and other white supremacist markings on her body, the Winnipeg Free Press newspaper reported on Monday.

Provincial officials want to permanently remove the girl and her two-year-old brother from their home because of concerns about their father, alleged to be a neo-Nazi, and because of drug and alcohol use in the home, the paper said.

"The children may be at risk due to the parents' behavior and associates. The parents might endanger the emotional well-being of the children," the Child and Family Services agency said, according to court documents.

The paper said the parents plan to fight the move, but had not yet filed court documents.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

My teacher told my class about these 2 teachers who were fired for trying to teach history, and saying that the Holocaust didn't happen, but dragging kids into the neo-Nazi mix? Thats just wrong...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

wait....what youre saying is ... your teacher said the holocaust was fake? that that was the real history ?

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

So now I guess it's okay for the government to take away your children because you teach them unpopular beliefs.

*sighs*

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

MrBubbles said:
wait....what youre saying is ... your teacher said the holocaust was fake? that that was the real history ?

It would be fairly hard to prove otherwise, if they said so, using your logic.

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
So now I guess it's okay for the government to take away your children because you teach them unpopular beliefs.

*sighs*

It may be because of the markings. Were they pen, paint or tats?

i dont get it, there parents are nazi drug addicts, you honsestly think thats a safe enviroment for young children?

PS360ForTheWin said:
i dont get it, there parents are nazi drug addicts, you honsestly think thats a safe enviroment for young children?

It could be worse. They could be Jehovah's witnesses.

As far as the markings go, its probable that the children were merely drawing on themselves. If it had been a tattoo, the paper would have said that.

these children were taken away because their parents were teaching them things that others didnt like. The fact that there may have been drugs and alcohol used within the house does not negate why the children were taken in the first place...if there was any use of those in the first place.

What if someone decides certain religions are harmful.....

PS360ForTheWin said:

You're standing on a very slippery slope. You should be careful.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/