By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Apple WWDC going on now!

The Apple WWDC is going on right this second (Steve Jobs has just hit the stage), and Gizmodo has a really nice (Self-refreshing) liveblog of the events

http://live.gizmodo.com/

Around the Network

i expect 3g iphone with much lower price point. They need an unlocked version for those of us who hate att and finally talking about next os coming soon.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I love ATT

Just make it 299 or lower and it's a must-buy for me.

And 3G obviously

And real GPS.

I hope he announces the iPhone 3G soon.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

they need a 32gig version as well.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

3G and GPS (GPS is much less certain but still widely rumored) has been almost confirmed for months now, if you've been following the Apple rumors community.
I'm waiting for announcements about 10.6.

3G has been announced!!!!

“We’re gonna take it to the next level, and today we’re introducing the iPhone 3G.”

- Steve Jobs

“We’ve learned so much with the first iPhone.” He’s pulling out the next iPhone. It’s thinner at the edges, has a full plastic back, solid metal buttons, 3.5-inch display, camera, FLUSH HEADPHONE JACK, and improved audio.

Screens from a game which was "ported in 4 days." Ported from what? PSP?:

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

2.8X faster. Next to Wi-Fi, which loaded the page in 17 seconds, it’s “amazingly zippy”. Comparing two other 3G phones, one the Nokia N95 and one a Treo 750, which downloads in 33 seconds and 34 seconds respectively. 36% faster.

“We’re doing this with great battery life.” The 3G iPhone’s standby is 300 hours. 2G talk time is up to 10 hours from 8 hours. 3G talk time is 5 hours. (Jobs says other phones have about 3 hours.) Browsing, 5-6 hours of 3G browsing. Video is 7 hours, and audio is 24 hours.