By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's looking forward to Too Human?

I was kind of looking foward to it, but after I saw the gameplay and how it looked dynasty warriors on steroids with the same gameplay...I just said forget about it :(

Around the Network

Actually the more I see the more it looks better and better. At this stage I'd say this could be the new king of the genre and take the crown from Ninja Gaiden. As long as the story is better(not exactly hard) and the gameplay and level balnce is right.

SpartanFX said:
Khuutra said:
Dennis Dyack is the director of some of the best games ever made, but his failure as a face of his company is reflected in public opinion on this game.

I'm buying it day one. If I don't have a 360 by then, I'll buy a 360 just for this game. I've been waiting for it since it was slated to be released on the N64. I'll be playing it all the way through with my little brother, and that's going to be pretty freaking great.

I m really soory to break this news to you but offline co-op has been taken out of the game,,,so it means you cannot play with your friends/bro from one console.

The game never had offline co-op announced for it, to the best of my knowledge.

I live 1500 miles away from home. Online co-op is what I want.