By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What would u do if PSN cost $$$?

Free PSN is a factor in this gen's war.  With the advent of Qore, however, Sony may be hard pressed to up the cost of its network from free.  What would happen if PSN was upped to the cost of XBL to manage Sony infrastructure?

Around the Network

If they started charging I'd just stick to online gaming on my PC.

Go PC-only for my online gaming needs. :|

Luckily I'm primarily a single player gamer, so I'd still be content with games like Uncharted.

So PS users would go PC only? What about multi console owners--what would you do in this case. I am trying to get a sense of what a typical response could look like b/c I see this coming, unfortunately.

halogamer1989 said:
So PS users would go PC only? What about multi console owners--what would you do in this case. I am trying to get a sense of what a typical response could look like b/c I see this coming, unfortunately.

Not PC only, just PC only for online gaming.  I will not pay fees, but I will continue to enjoy great single player games like MGS4, Uncharted, and Ratchet & Clank.

Around the Network

PC only for me..

Consoles are Blehh to me once i got into PC gaming..

but Sony is going to do it so get ready

makingmusic476 said:

Luckily I'm primarily a single player gamer, so I'd still be content with games like Uncharted

Im the same way, for me the biggest games Im looking forward to, dont have online/ I can live without (except R2, thats a must)

This won't come because they are going to make money through home with advertisements and people buying virtual stuff for their virtual homes. If it did happen though I would just do what I am now, play single player games.

RAcCoOnErOuS said:
PC only for me..

Consoles are Blehh to me once i got into PC gaming..

but Sony is going to do it so get ready

no they arent....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I wouldn't really care, unless I do someday get a PS3.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089