By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Origin of your username? Would you change your name if you could?

From the italian comic strip "Lupo Alberto" (Albert the wolf), as I like it, my name is Alberto, and two nickname of mine in real life and in some forums too are just Lupo Alberto, or simply Lupo.
In the past I even (unsuccessfully) courted a girl named Marta, but she's not a hen like Marta, Lupo Alberto's girlfriend in the comic  

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

My name is so awesome that my sister and I are currently fighting each other over custody of the Alasted® moniker.

My name fails pretty badly. On a whim, I wanted to name myself after the Tyrant from Resident Evil (codename T103) only I did the codename wrong. Wouldn't change it though - I think 'teeothirteen' has a nice ring to it.

I drink your milkshake.

Found it on the back of a milk carton.

I give this thread a 9.3.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network

Back in the Unreal Tournament/ Quake 3 days I used to play alot online with my brother ... Being that everyone else had names like "LeetKiller37" and "Seperoth49" he named himself FuzzyBunny and I went for HappySquirrel but misstyped my name and produced HappySqurriel (To this day, I don't know how I made such a mis-spelling)

My nickname is Joey. It is the scientific name for a baby kangaroo Joeykangaroo. 

No, I would never change it. 

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

When I started Final Fantasy XI, My brother came up with Tokoro for me, it means place :3 I've been using it ever since.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

RolStoppable said:
No, I wouldn't change my username. I am so famous with this one!!!

Who are you again? 

WhiteDevil said:
<---- Enough Said?

It's pronounced 'nuff said.

Mine is from a TP book and is the name of the king of the trolls.